If you would like any advice or a chat to discuss ideas regarding a project, we would be happy to talk with you so do get in touch:
0121 753 5195
Unit 2A Junction Works,
106-110 Fazeley Street,
We are looking for a talented part I architectural assistant to join our team!
Please see below to join our young, energetic practice.
Applicants should have the following attributes:
– Exceptional presentation skills, both verbal and visual
– Essential skills: 2d Autocad, photoshop, illustrator, indesign, sketchup, mac based
– Fluent spoken and written English
– Excellent drawing and model making skills
– Ability to collaborate well with interdisciplinary teams, and to work to deadlines
– Be a confident designer, and able to work well independently with support and supervision
– Communicate well with team, clients and consultants
– Salary is negotiable during interview process
IA is an equal opportunities employer and we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.
If you feel you are suitable for the role please email a cv and portfolio, with the subject ‘Application for Part 1 Architectural Assistant’ to:
© Intervention Architecture 2022
Website: Studio Jubilee